Friday, April 01, 2016

Koh Samui Photo Diary













1/ Our pretty porch! To the left... the ocean. Had many a-naps here. 
2/ On top of a jeep!
3/ Pretty views from The Treetops restaurant. 
4/ Thailand offers amazing nature views. 
5 & 6/ Jeep safari! 
7/ Even Jeep Safari's get caught in traffic jams, apparently!
8 & 9/ Buddha's Magic Garden. Truly magic.
10/ More magic.
11/ This little cutie was helping his dad set up his pancake cart. I spoke to him, but he pretended not to be interested, until I whipped out my phone, then he was all hands on deck!
12/ AMAZING view from our resort. (The Sarann)
13/ Full moon party was LIT! ;) 

Oh beautiful Koh Samui... You have stolen a piece of my heart.

Now, don't get me wrong, Koh Samui is absolute tourist central! Every where I turned, I could hear an Australian accent. The prices go up in comparison to Bangkok and there is a much greater western influence. However, I've never been deterred from tourist-busy places. I am definitely someone that buzzes off of other people's energy, and what greater energy is there than somebody on an adventure?! 

If you ever go to Koh Samui, I would recommend strongly to go on a jeep safari tour. Again, incredibly touristic however so much fun! An entire day of touring major attractions in a jeep. The drivers give you the option to sit on a bench of top of the jeep (without seat belts or safety) and go out of their way to make the ride as rocky as possible. Please do not pass this up! 

Koh Samui is a truly magical place. A high recommendation to visit one day if you get the chance!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2013/08/increase-image-thumbnail-size-from-72px.html#sthash.dQsASIu1.dpuf