Thursday, December 26, 2013

New York Photo Diary



1/ San Francisco to New York. 
2/ Sunny Times Square.
3/ Adorable mugs in M&M world.
4, 5, 6 & 7/ Central Park. 
8/ Bryant Park views.
9, 10, 11 & 12/ Top of the Rock.
13, 14 & 15/ A busy Times Square by night.
16/ Rockefeller Christmas Tree.
17/ Playing with lenses.
18/ Home..

There are few words to describe my time in New York without tarnishing the memories. Earlier this year, I wrote up a wishlist for the year in which New York was on.. New York was both a dream come true and a dream in itself. As for many people, my love for New York is difficult to put into words. Hopefully tomorrow's post will help you see it a little better from my point of view..

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so so so jealous! It looks like you had a blast! I really want to go there, it looks just like how it does in all the tv shows and movies!

    x Tashi
    http://shiwashiful.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures as usual! I am glad you're having such a great time. New York is such a beautiful place, especially during the fall and winter.

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! My boyfriend and I are headed to NYC on Wednesday, so this shots are getting me super excited! Sounds like you had a wonderful time :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

- See more at: http://www.exeideas.com/2013/08/increase-image-thumbnail-size-from-72px.html#sthash.dQsASIu1.dpuf